(1) Ao, Lianggen; Xia, Fan; Ren, Yang; Xu, Jian; Shi, Dezhi; Zhang, Sai; Gu, Li*; He, Qiang. Enhanced nitrate removal by micro-electrolysis using Fe-0 and surfactant modified activated carbon, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 357:180.
(2) Chen, Yongdong; Zhao, Ziyan; Zou, Huijing; Yang, Haifeng; Sun, Tong; Li, Mingxing; Chai, Hongxiang; Li, Li; Ai, Hainan; Shi, Dezhi; He, Qiang; Gu, Li*. Digestive performance of sludge with different crop straws in mesophilic anaerobic digestion. Bioresource Technology, 2019, 289, 121595.
(3) Chen, Yongdong; Zhu, Ruilin; Jiang, Qin; Sun, Tong; Li, Mingxing; Shi, Jinghua; Chai, Hongxiang; Gu, Li*; Ai, Hainan; He, Qiang Effects of green waste participation on the co-digestion of residual sludge and kitchen waste: A preliminary study. Science of the Total Environment, 2019, 671: 838.
(4) Zhao, Ting; Chen, Yongdong; Yu, Qing; Shi, Dezhi; Chai, Hongxiang; Li, Li; Ai, Hainan; Gu, Li*; He, Qiang. Enhancement of performance and stability of anaerobic co-digestion of waste activated sludge and kitchen waste by using bentonite. Plos One, 2019, 14: 7.
(5) Xia, Fan; Yang, Haifeng; Li, Li; Ren, Yang; Shi, Dezhi; Chai, Hongxiang; Ai, Hainan; He, Qiang; Gu, Li*. Enhanced nitrate adsorption by using cetyltrimethylammonium chloride pre-loaded activated carbon. Environmental Technology, 2019.
(6) Chai, Hongxiang; Xiang, Yu; Chen, Rong; Shao, Zhiyu; Gu, Li; Li, Li; He, Qiang. Enhanced simultaneous nitrification and denitrification in treating low carbon-to-nitrogen ratio wastewater: Treatment performance and nitrogen removal pathway. Bioresource Technology, 2019,280: 51.
(7) Li, Li; Huang, Jun; Hu, Xuebin; Zhang, Sai; Dai, Qin; Chai, Hongxiang; Gu, Li. Activation of sodium percarbonate by vanadium for the degradation of aniline in water: Mechanism and identification of reactive species. Chemosphere, 2019, 215: 647.
(8) Chai, Hongxiang; Deng, Siping; Zhou, Xiaoyuan; Su, Chuanrong; Xiang, Yu; Yang, Yan; Shao, Zhiyu; Gu, Li; Xu, Xuan; Ji, Fangying; He, Qiang. Nitrous oxide emission mitigation during low-carbon source wastewater treatment: effect of external carbon source supply strategy. Environmental Science and Pollution Research International, 2019.
(9) Zou, Huijing; Chen, Yongdong; Shi, Jinghua; Zhao, Ting; Yu, Qing; Yu, Shangke; Shi, Dezhi; Chai, Hongxiang; Gu, Li*; He, Qiang; Ai, Hainan Mesophilic anaerobic co-digestion of residual sludge with different lignocellulosic wastes in the batch digester. Bioresource Technology, 2018, 268: 371.
(10) Xue, Rui; Xu, Jian; Gu, Li*; Pan, Longhui; He, Qiang Study of Phosphorus Removal by Using Sponge Iron Adsorption. Water Air and Soil Pollution, 2018, 229: 5.
(11) Li Guo; Ren Yang; Gu Li*; He Qiang; Deng, Rui; Tang, Lizhan. Migration and transformation of nitrogen in algae organic matter (AOM) during the growth of Microcystis aeruginous. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2018, 111: 79.
(12) Liu, Bing; Gu, Li; Zhang, Xingguo; Li, Qingfei; Yu, Guozhong; Zhao, Chengmei; Zhai, Huimin. Effect of coagulation and adsorption on DON removal and DBPs formation potential in municipal wastewater effluent. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2018, 108-125
(13) Shi, Dezhi; Wang, Pan; Xu, Xiaoyi; Gu, Li; Li, Lei; Ma, Hua; Hu, Chunyan. Effect of Source-Classified Collection of Municipal Solid Waste on Heavy Metals and Pozzolanic Properties of Incineration Residues. International Journal of Environmental Research, 2018, 12: 661.
(14) Zhang, Huining; Gu, Li; Liu, Bing; Gan, Huihui; Zhang, Kefeng; Jin, Huixia; Yu, Xin. An improved biofilter to control the dissolved organic nitrogen concentration during drinking water treatment. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 23: 18137.
(15) Liu, Bing; Gu, Li; Yu, Xin; Yu, Guozhong; Zhao, Chengmei; Li, Qingfei; Zhai, Huimin. Profile of dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) in full-scale ozone and biological activated carbon filter. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2015, 55: 2069.
(16) Gu, Li*; Xu, Jinli; Ding, Changlong; Yu, Xin; Lin, Huirong; He, Qiang; Li, Jiang. Study on dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) removal by activated carbon adsorption. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2014, 52: 22-24.
(17) Gu, Li*; Wang, Dandan; Deng, Rui; Liu, Hongxia; Ai, Hainan. Effect of surface modification of activated carbon on its adsorption capacity for bromate. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2013, 51: 13.
(18) Liu, Bing; Gu, Li; Yu, Xin; Yu, Guozhong; Zhang, Huining; Xu, Jinli Dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) profile during backwashing cycle of drinking water biofiltration. Science of the Total Environment, 2012, 414: 508.
(19) Liu, Bing; Gu, Li; Yu, Xin; Zhang, Huining Dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) in a full-scale drinking water treatment plant. Journal of Water Supply Research and Technology-Aqua, 2012, 61: 41.
(20) Zhang, Huining; Gu, Li; Yu, Xin. Pre-oxidation advances dissolved organic nitrogen removal in downstream coagulation fresenius environmental bulletin. 2012, 21: 460.
(21) He, Shilong; Zhang, Dandan; Gu, Li; Zhang, Shenghua; Yu, Xin Bromate adsorption using Fe-pillared bentonite. Environmental Technology, 2012, 33: 2337.
(22) Gu, Li; Xu, Jinli; Lv, Lu; Liu, Bing; Zhang, Huining; Yu, Xin; Luo, Zhuanxi. Dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) adsorption by using Al-pillared bentonite. Desalination, 2011, 269: 206.
(23) Gu, Li; Yu, Xin; Xu, Jinli; Lv, Lu; Wang, Qing. Removal of dichloroacetic acid from drinking water by using adsorptive ozonation. Ecotoxicology, 2011, 20: 1160.
(24) Gu, Li; Chen, Zhenxiang; Sun, Cheng; Wei, Bo; Yu, Xin. Photocatalytic degradation of 2, 4-dichlorophenol using granular activated carbon supported TiO2. Desalination, 2010, 263: 107.
(25) Gu Li; Liu Bing; Yu Xin. Dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) in the processes of polluted source water treatment, Chinese Science Bulletin, 2010, 55: 3098
(26) Gu, Li; Zhang, Xingwang; Lei, Lecheng; Zhang, Yi. Enhanced degradation of nitrophenol in ozonation integrated plasma modified activated carbons. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2009, 119: 237.
(27) Gu, Li; Zhang, Xingwang; Lei, Lecheng; Liu, Xianjun. Concurrent removal of humic acid and o-dichlorobenzene in drinking water by combined ozonation and bentonite coagulation process . Water Science and Technology, 2009, 60: 3061.
(28) Gu, Li; Zhang, Xingwang; Lei, Lecheng. Degradation of aqueous p-nitrophenol by ozonation integrated with activated carbon. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2008, 47: 6809.
(29) Lei, Lecheng; Gu, Li; Zhang, Xingwang; Su, Yaling. Catalytic oxidation of highly concentrated real industrial wastewater by integrated ozone and activated carbon. Applied Catalysis A-General, 2007, 327: 287.