1.Mingyue Pang*, Shuying Yang, Lixiao Zhang**, Yue Li, Fanlong Kong, Changbo Wang. Understanding the linkages between production activities and ecosystem degradation in China: An ecological input-output model of 2012. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 168, 975-984.
2.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang*, AbuBakr S. Bahaj, Kaipeng Xu, Yan Hao, Changbo Wang. Small hydropower development in Tibet: Insights from a survey in Nagqu Prefecture. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018, 81, 3032-3040.
3.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang*, Sai Liang, Gengyuan Liu, Changbo Wang, Yan Hao, Yafei Wang, Ming Xu. Trade-off between carbon reduction benefits and ecological costs of biomass-based power plants with carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 144, 279-286.
4. Lixiao Zhang,Mingyue Pang*, Changbo Wang, Sergio Ulgiati. Environmental sustainability of small hydropower schemes in Tibet: An emergy-based comparative analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 135, 97-104.
5.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang*, Sergio Ulgiati, Changbo Wang. Ecological impacts of small hydropower in China: Insights from an emergy analysis of a case plant. Energy Policy, 2015, 76, 112-122.
6.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang*, Changbo Wang, Gengyuan Liu. Environmental life cycle assessment of a small hydropower plant in China. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 2015, 20(6), 796-806.
7. Lixiao Zhang*,Mingyue Pang, Changbo Wang. Emergy analysis of a small hydropower plant in southwestern China. Ecological Indicators, 2014, 38, 81-88.
8.Mingyue Pang,Lixiao Zhang*, Changbo Wang. Impacts of fuel collecting radius on biomass direct-fired power system: insights from the emergy analysis of a case plant in China. Emergy Synthesis 8, Proceeding of the 8thBiennial Emergy Conference, 2015, 159-168.
9.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang*, Changbo Wang, Gengyuan Liu. Emergy Analysis of a Biomass Direct-fired Power Plant in Inner Mongolia of China. Journal of Environmental Accounting and Management 2013, 1(4): 321-331.
10. Lei Xu,Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang*, Witold-Roger Poganietz, Sheetal Dattatraya Marathe. Life cycle assessment of onshore wind power systems in China. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 2017, Accepted.
11. Ernest Frimpong Asamoah, Lixiao Zhang*, Sai Liang,Mingyue Pang, Shoujuan Tang. Emergy perspectives on the environmental performance and sustainability of small-scale gold production systems in Ghana. Sustainability, 2017, 9, 2034.
12. Changbo Wang, Lixiao Zhang*, Yuan Chang,Mingyue Pang, Yan Hao. A life-cycle comparison of the energy, environmental and economic impacts of coal versus wood pellets for generating heat in China. Energy, 2017, 120, 374-384.
13. Lixiao Zhang*, Yan Hao, Yuan Chang,Mingyue Pang, Shoujuan Tang. Emergy based resource intensities of industry sectors in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 142, 829-836.
14. Changbo Wang, Yaoqi Zhang, Lixiao Zhang*, MingyuePang. Alternative policies to subsidize rural household biogas digesters. Energy Policy, 2016, 93, 187-195.
15. Changbo Wang, Lixiao Zhang*, Yuan Chang, MingyuePang. Biomass direct-fired power generation system in China: An integrated energy, GHG emissions, and economic valuation for Salix. Energy Policy, 2015, 84, 155-165.
16. Changbo Wang, Lixiao Zhang*, Shuying Yang,Mingyue Pang. A hybrid life-cycle assessment of nonrenewable energy and greenhouse-gas emissions of a village-level biomass gasification project in China. Energies, 2012, 5, 2708-2723.
17. Evariste Rutebuka, Lixiao Zhang*, Mingyue Pang. Simulating the dynamics of e-waste production from mobile phone: model development and case study of Rwanda. Journal of Environmental Accounting and Management, 2015, 3(4), 309-322.
18.庞明月,张力小*,王长波.基于能值分析的我国小水电生态影响研究.生态学报, 2015, 35(8), 2741-2749.
19.庞明月,张力小*,王长波.基于生态能量视角的我国小水电可持续性分析.生态学报, 2014, 34(3), 537-545.
20.唐守娟,张力小*, 庞明月,郝岩.基于能值分析的中国潮汐能发电可持续性研究——以浙江省江厦潮汐试验电站为例.生态学杂志, 2017, 36(4), 1060-1066.
21.王长波,陈永生*, 张力小,常远,庞明月.秸秆压块与燃煤供热系统生命周期环境排放对比研究.环境科学学报, 2017, 37(11), 4418-4426.
22.王长波,张力小*, 庞明月.生命周期评价方法研究综述—兼论混合生命周期评价的发展与应用.自然资源学报2015, 30(7), 1232-1242.